- I grew up in Lubbock, Texas and I currently reside in Houston, Texas.
- I am an Eagle Scout. Troop 543 represent.
- I am married to my lovely wife Elizabeth. She is the coolest person in the world.
- Master of Business Administration, Naveen Jindal School of Management, University of Texas at Dallas, May 2012
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering with concentration in Operations Research, Texas Tech University, May 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Texas Tech University, May 2002
- Lubbock High School, May 1997
- I have work for Hewlett-Packard's customer support organization in Houston, Texas (2004-present).
- I was a research assistant and a teaching assistant in the TTU IE department (2002-2004). I worked on a research project related to inventory management of Pyxis machines at University Medical Center. This work was the basis for a presentation given at INFORMS 2007 in Seattle.
- In the summer and fall of 2000, I participated in a cooperative education program, working as a Materials Management Coop at Ethicon, Inc.
- Throughout my undergraduate and graduate careers at Texas Tech, I worked at Hastings.
- Personal: movies, music, books, running (though I’m not exactly what you’d call fast), (extremely) amateur photography
- Professional: data visualization, analytics, product lifecycle planning, reverse supply chain management, call center operations optimization, inventory management, healthcare applications of operations research and industrial engineering, activity scheduling, discrete event simulation